Amr Yehia EL Marakby
Tax and advisory partner - Egypt
More than 18 years of experience in the field of accounting, auditing, and financial consultancy with leading firms in Egypt.
Key- experience and responsibilities:
- Managing more than 100 local and international clients for tax assignments along with related regulatory reporting to shareholders, owners and government entities.
- Tax declaration preparation for majority of the assignments.
- Tax advisory services of the clients with great achievement.
- VAT expert covering Egyptian & GCC law requirements.
- Registered Certified Accountant – Egypt.
- Member of Egyptian Society of Accountants and Auditors – (M ESAA).
- Member of Egyptian Society of Taxation – (M ETS).
- Diploma in Financial Accounting-Egypt.
- Bachelor of Commerce -Accounting Major – Ain Shams university – Egypt.
He provided an outstanding services for our entity with strong focusing in improvements. His expertise are an incredible assets to our organization. I would strongly recommend him to someone requiring a professional financial consulting services.