Partner - UAE
More than 15 years of experience in corporate advisory and financial services. Including 7 years in Singaporean leading organization. Remaining with international financial institutions in the gulf.
Key – experience and responsibilities:
- Problem Solving: valued USD 95mm as roll of planning and implementation in charge.
- Business re-engineering: valued USD 200mm as roll of planning and implementation for manufacturing subsidiaries. Includes textile manufacturing (Gray fabrics) mineral water industries and printing press.
- Islamic Bonds Issuance on behalf of large Corporates: valued 300mm on as JLM roll Involve for structure , legal documentations , offering circular and distributions among selected financial institutions.
- Syndications on behalf of corporate: valued USD 1 Ban on behalf of one of JLM roll Involve for structure, legal for documentations, information memorandum and distributions among selected financial institutions.
- Antiarbitration and disputes advisory; On behalf of the clients for more than 20 legal cases with successful achievements.
- Fluent in both Mandarin (Chinese) and English.
- Qualified accountant and tax partner in Singapore and China. (Unbold)
- Certified UAE vat compliance by PWC and ATT-UK. (Unbold)
- Certified processed engineering.
- Membership of Engineering societies in both China and Singapore.
- Certified Expert and arbitrator from International Islamic Center for reconciliation and arbitration (Under sponsorship of IDB).
- Singapore government sponsored scholar graduated from Nanyang Technology University, Singapore.
- Bachelor of Engineering – Singapore.
I’ve been lucky with SFA. I’ve worked with several others, and SFA has been the most flexible internally and most willing to work with us to provide us valuable services that we never had before.