Audit and advisory Partner - Egypt
More than 15 Years of experience in the field of accounting, auditing and financial consultancy. Including 6 years with top audit firms in Egypt.
Key-experience and responsibilities:
- Managing more than 100 audit assignments along with related regulatory reporting to the business owners, shareholders, and governmental entities.
- Experienced in risk management in variety of activities.
- Experienced in accounting information systems and accounting programs.
- Companies’ liquidation.
- Due diligence.
- Problem solving.
- Forensic assignments for large and medium entities.
- Organizing variety of industries in dealing with governance, risk management, and internal control.
- Member of Egyptian Society of Accountants and Auditors – (M ESAA).
- Member of Egyptian Society of Taxation – (M EST).
- Registered Public Accountant-Egypt.
- Bachelor of Commerce – Accounting major – Ain Shams university – Egypt.
He provided an outstanding services for our entity with strong focusing in improvements. His expertise are an incredible assets to our organization. I would strongly recommend him to someone requiring a professional financial consulting services.