Audit and Assurance
- Financial statements audit.
- Regulatory, Compliance and Reporting.
- Internal Audit and Risk management services.
- IFRS Reporting – Financial Statements.
Audit and Assurance
Financial Statements Audit
- The purpose of an audit is to professionally provide an independent examination of the financial statements to different sizes of corporates, which increases the value and credibility of the financial statements; thus, increase user confidence in the financial statements.
- This is achieved by the expression of an opinion by our audit team who are qualified in both IFRS and IAS Standards on whether the financial statements are prepared, in all material aspects, in accordance with an applicable financial reporting framework.
- Auditors are required to obtain reasonable assurance on whether the financial statements, as a whole, are free from any material misstatements.
Internal Audit and Risk Advisory Service
- The success of businesses is highly correlated with the expenditures incurred, which is influenced by financial, economic, environmental, technological, political and social factors. Hence, those factors need to be accounted for in order to strive and compete.
- Businesses generally monitor their compliance and internal controls for the purpose of mitigating risk. However, it is recommended businesses review their risk management strategies as a whole as it substantially minimizes the probability of unfortunate events and maximizes the realization of future opportunities.
- By managing risk, internal controls and governance successfully, businesses are able to enhance their strategies and operations, take advantage of opportunities, using risk as a driver rather than a restrain.
- Our Risk and advisory consultants offer global assurance and advisory services over the quality of internal control, risk and governance frameworks with are achieved by focusing on our approach of providing an internal audit that is industry-specific with customization to operational size and structure.
- Working with us, you will be able to establish an internal audit service that deliver not just assurance to the Board through the Audit Committee, but adds value to the entire organization.
- We can help you to design and apply practical and cost-efficient enterprise risk management solutions since we focus on the business and risks involved.
- Our Risk advisory consultants have multi-industries exposure and specialized skill set that provide controls assurance, helping you to make sure your risks are being mitigated effectively for your own governance purposes.
Regulatory, Compliance and Reporting
Regulatory compliance is becoming increasingly complex and the power and reach of key regulators is ever widening. Within the various regulatory frameworks, companies are encouraged to strive for the following:
- Regulatory compliance within financial and non-financial reporting.
- Financial reporting that applies both the essence and the purpose of the law
- Strong corporate governance.
- Compliance that is compatible commercial objectives and risk management strategies.
IFRS Reporting – Financial Statements
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are a set of accounting standards developed by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) that is becoming the global standards for the preparation of the financial statements.
- The purpose of a financial statement is to provide people with information about the business so that right decisions can be taken at the right time. While such financial statements may appear similar from country to country, there are differences which arise as a result of having diverse social, economic and legal circumstances.
- The International Accounting Standard Board is committed to diminish these differences by seeking to harmonize regulations, accounting standards and procedures relating the preparation and presentation of the financial statements.
International Financial Reporting and accounting Standards ( IFRS/IAS)
We follow International Accounting Standards/ International Financial Reporting Standards and committed to keep the highest levels of professional standards and quality.